Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dealing with Depression


Depression or the state of being sad or gloomy is inevitable. It is part of life and it excuses no one.

Each person has his own way of dealing with depression. Some view it as a challenge, an opportunity, while others see it as mere burden. As for me, I view depression as a room for learning. But I cannot also hide the fact that there are times that I just take it as mere burden. During these times, I usually prefer to sleep with it thinking that it would fade when I wake. But, most of the times, it is not that effective. But it somehow helps me control my emotion. Everytime I reach this state, I usually look for someone to talk to. I found this one as my best remedy for depression. It is also through others’ counsel that I find the beauty of depression.

Depression can either be a specter or a blessing. Its shape will very much depend from the point of view of the person who is dealing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment